Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sick and Tired. Tired and Sick

My poor guy is sick, so he has been stuck at home all week.
So we've been working on things at home. One thing I've found out...
a teacher, I am not!

I mean I can teach the little things. This is red. This is an elephant. But when it comes to, Which is the small one? How many is this? I just can't get it out. Can't figure out ways to teach it.
Guess I'm going to have to start some Google searches to find some ideas.

Because of a *mix up* with insurance, Daniel can't attend any therapy until its straightened out. And according to the insurance.....until they get all the paperwork, and the processing time, we're looking at least 15 business days. Can I fax the papers you're missing? No? why thanks, I appreciate your helpfulness!

I am so tired of paperwork. Tired of keeping everything in order and reminding people of stuff that needs to be done. I just want to shut down the brain for a few weeks and go on vacation....

2 comments:

Justinich Family said...

I am so sorry that Daniel is sick again. What a bummer. I totally understand you wanting to shut down. I feel the same way. I called Make-a-Wish and I am hoping we can go to Disneyworld. 6 days away from it all. Hope Daniel gets better soon.

Katy said...

The internet is a great resource for almost anything you could want to teach! I use it all the time.