Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh weary feet!

We team "Betty's Boobs" is packed and ready to start the 3 day breast cancer walk for 2008.
We are packed but are we really ready??

I can say I am not. Tomorrow Lonnie took off work to take Daniel and Tori to schools, therapies, sports practices, varsity football ga
mes, volleyball tournaments, work, sleep overs...that his plan this weekend. Me and my sisters, sister-in-law & neice....well, lets see....oh yeah...

WE'LL BE WALKIN'
YES INDEED
WALKIN'
JUST YOU AND ME.....Walkin' and walkin' and walkin'

then after the first 20 miles we'll be crying I
'm sure!!! And by the end of the first night I'm sure our feet will look something like this...

hope all is well with everyone out there!! Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

MMMom said...

I hope Betty's Boobs feet are holding up! Thinking of you & your family!