Monday, December 31, 2007

O'where O'where can my little Daniel be......

Well, you know that you're not exciting anymore and you are not "HIP" when at 9:45 p.m. your spouse is sleeping in bed cause he fell asleep when he was putting the littlest one down to sleep.
AND, the baby is still awake sitting on your lap. (I would post the picture that I took of said husband sleeping, but I would get killed, and that is a bad way to start off the new year!)
You also know your not "hip" anymore when you are playing hide and seek with your 14 year old daughter who is helping my 2 year old son hide in the "best est" spot ever at 10:00 p.m.
See if you can find Daniel....
.
Do you see Daniel hiding in all of my left over fabric from quilting?!? Now this is the only time that Daniel can't contain his excitement and its very easy to find him. All I have to do is say "O'Where, O'Where is Daniel??? Daniel where are you???" and instant giggles.........leads me right to where he is hiding!
Oh the excitement of New Years Eve!



Here is another photo we took today..........Father and Son.........can you tell?!?!


Well, I hope everyone had a Safe and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So who's less HIP, you for posting on your blog on New Year's eve while your husband is sleeping or me for reading blogs at 11:15 on New Year's eve while my 3 children are sound asleep in their beds? LOL It's a toss up I think.

Happy New Year Spranger Family!!

Oh and Lonnie, the Daddy Daycare, you're such trooper!! lol

Anonymous said...

tori isnt very quiet while hidding either if i remember correctly. she wanted to play when she was sleeping at my house. hide and seek is a sure family favorite :)

Jacolyn said...

Love the photo with Daddy! Happy New Year!