Friday, February 26, 2010

We need sun to grow...

You know your child has had a big growth spurt when you have to dig out the tools to make adjustments to all of his equipment!

Yep, every single piece of equipment needs to be adjusted in one way or another - guess what we're doing this weekend?!?!

I so want the snow to be gone so we can get his bike out again, it would be WONDERFUL on his legs.

I wish there was no snow, I wish there was no snow, I wish there was no snow.....
There's still snow outside!
What happen to my magical powers???
(for the love of Pete, whatever you do don't ever look up "magic wand" images on g00gle....sheesh everyone needs to get their minds outta the gutter!)

7 comments:

blogzilly said...

Yeah...also be careful when googling anything from Dick's Sporting Goods. Gotta be REAL careful with that one.

Anonymous said...

or pussywillows

Candace said...

Hey don't send the snow down here, please!

Katy said...

I googled "cowgirl" the other day and the very first image was someone's butt--how are those things even sort of related?

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

I agree with you about the sunshine. I am SO ready for spring!

Anonymous said...

I know snow is tough to live with. But I think sledding is a great activity for children - nice sensory input for moving if you can configure a save way to do it - or just pull a little one along on a sled.

Search words are definitely corrupted on the net - esp if you go to images. I think you can specify 'not' adjectives for possible ugly meanings of regular words. Barbara

Keri said...

Com'mon sunshine!