Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Busy Bee

This week has just been incredibly busy.
If you ask me why or what I was doing...
I can't tell you exact, but I know I've been constantly doing "something"
and I never feel like I get anything done.

Needless to say my "To Do" list is just as long as it was 7 days ago!
So many things to update on that I won't begin now as it is too late and I need to sleep.
Of course tomorrow when I don't have time again I'll be saying...."I shoulda done it yesterday!"

Here is the newest crown design...
I had fun with this one! This is just one example. You can have Black- Eyed Susan flowers instead of the white daisies...possibilities are endless. Why shouldn't mom feel special on her favorite day!! Queen for the Day!

Then I just have to show you how cute Piper is in her crown.
Is she not the cutest!?! Her mom is having a Blogoversary Giveaway on her blog also...go check it out"Fraase Family". This is a really cool Giveaway and she's helping other in the process. Can't get any better than that!

Fraase Family

No comments: