I hope this year is uneventful in the drama area....for everyone in my family....so far that isn't happening but I am still holding out for that miracle that our lives can settle down and become "normal".
Things that I KNOW will happen this year
1) Daniel will get his power wheel chair this month.
2) Daniel will have surgery this month
3) Daniel will be getting his communication device this year.
4) We will be going to Disney (Florida) for one week for Daniel's Rainbow Connection Wish.
Things I am HOPING will happen this year
1) Daniel will be able to sit up independently
2) Daniel will be able to walk with his walker more independently
3) That Daniel will remain seizure free
4) Daniel will be off all seizure medication
Here are a couple pictures from this past week.
What it looks like on the way to therapy after the snow storm. Have I told you before I HATE snow? But it does look pretty doesn't it?
Here is a photo of Daniel trying out the DynaVox.
We get to test it out for two weeks, then we will get the Tango. So far I am very impressed with the different things and the growth potential of the DynaVox. If any reader knows about these devices and wants to give me some information on them, it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to know of other peoples experiences with them....good or bad. Or if you know of other devices.....