Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pickin' Up the Pieces and Getting on Schedule

I didn't realize how much time I've lost and the amount of confusion and unorganized I have become in the month of November. Scratch that .........in the past 2-3 years!

I don't know if its because I'm getting older and losing my mind perhaps?!
or just too many things and can't think straight. I use to be AWESOME when it came to remember things, I could quote what someone said in a conversation 6 months ago, word for word. I impressed the crap out of everyone. When I was working I could tell you what company ordered what automotive part and how to access their systems and find detailed information.
Now.......I'm lucky if I remember a doctors appoint. Or worse yet, the time of the same therapy session we have every week on Mondays.....is that 1:00 or 2:00?? no wait, maybe it's 3:00. Sheesh!

What is my deal?! Answers anyone? Ok, right now, right now in Blogger-World, I am making a New Years Resolution in November, make that mid November!

I am getting organized and I am staying on schedule! END OF STORY. Don't ask me to waiver from my schedule, don't ask me to put something away and hide it just for the sake of putting it away, it will have a designated spot.

Ahhhhh, I feel much better now! Seriously. I am up at 4:00 a.m., and I am starting off by cleaning off my desk and getting this pile of mail cleared up.


Do What Makes You Happy



Oh yeah, and just cause I'm tired of the same ol' colors, we're going to be switching up the layout of the blog......something to look forward too!

No comments: