Friday, July 6, 2007

Chillin'

This week we've kind of had a vacation without really going anywhere.
All three of Daniel's therapist all happened to take this week off. Ok can we all say "LUCKY SOB's!" ha ha ha! I hope that they all had a great time and while they were gone with their families, they were thinking of all the great things that they can do to get Daniel going again at therapy. Here's a photo of Daniel just chillin' and taking it easy this week. Hey Daniel....no worries.....you just sit there, take a load off, watch some tv. :)

I do have to say since the medication adjustment this week, Daniel seems to be back to his happy self and strong. So, this is a good thing that we can be happy about. Also, Daniel's friend Drew started ACTH this past week and seems to be doing really well. Yeah Drew!
______________________________________

On a sad note, my daughters lost their grandfather from their fathers side. He passed away tonight with his wife and children at his side. Mr. L was a very nice man who loved his family greatly. He took care of those who carried his name. And he will be greatly missed especially by all four of his grand daughters. As sad as it is, I can say I am glad to see that at least he isn't suffering anymore, and I hope he is in a happier pain free place. This picture was taken many years ago.

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow

I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,

I am in the graceful rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,

I am in a quiet room.

I am the birds that sing

I am in each gentle thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.

I am not there. I did not die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom, that was really sweet.

-caitlin