Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Whoa! That'll wake you up real quick

So, I wake up during the night, want to grab a drink of water and WAHHHHHHH!

What the heck was that? (those were not my exact words....but close enough). thank goodness I had just visited the bathroom or else there could have been another issue to deal with!

WAH! there it is again, (doing the dance of grossness and "ooooooooooooooh sick!!" shivers running all over, crap I can't wake Lonnie up he'll be ticked off beyond belief. I call Tori and her friend to come assist, but of course Tori is a big baby and won't do it!! Elizsa offers but I can't let her do it, what if her parents find out I put her at risk!?

OK, screw the drink of water I think I'm going to barf.......looking around for anything to catch it with. It is WAY, WAY to big to even think about squishing, I'd need a whole roll of paper towel. I could beat it with a broom I suppose. I could let the dog eat it? Nope. I can't do it. He (the 'pider) is staring at me I swear it. UUUUUUGH. Its one of those things where you have your toes curled, your hands to your face and can't even think about looking at but can't tear your eyes off it for fear it will come charging at you.

OK suck it up Melanie, you have to save your children, they are in danger! OK I can't deal with this right now, I'm tired and now wide awake thank you to the worlds largest 'pider.

So here is my solution until Lonnie wakes up in the morning.

Just in case you can't see him, which I can't believe you can't! eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww



eeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

And YES Lonnie, we are going to throw that glass away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a baby! It's just an itsy bitsy spider.

Anonymous said...

What a baby! It's just an itsy bitsy spider.