Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful For...

I am thankful for a messed up at our school district because without that we would not be at the school we are currently at.

I am thankful for a family and husband who is understanding and willing to give up their day to day contact with Daniel to allow him to move to Grand Rapids with me and get this awesome schooling.

Check out this video from a year or so ago about the school we are at....watch the determination. If that is all we get from Daniel is the determination to do more, than that will be wonderful, but so far we are seeing so much more!





3 comments:

Dawn M said...

That is a very powerful video Melanie, I can barely see the computer screen as I type this through my tears! I'm so glad Daniel has such a wonderful opportunity at this school.

Anonymous said...

I literally cried.

-B

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

There should have been a warning on this post! I cannot help but cry as I watch that video. What a wonderful school. So glad that Daniel has the opportunity to go there. What a blessing!