Monday, May 3, 2010

Ms. M (Prechool Teacher)

It is really sad, Daniel just starts back at school and his teachers' last day was on Friday.
I liked her a lot. Makes me very sad that she isn't going to be there anymore. She left for maternity leave. I'm happy she gets some time off to care for her daughter and be with her before the next baby comes. But sad because she understood Daniel so much, and I know she cared for him too.

She is the reason that I was comfortable sending him off to school. She works with children of different needs and is really awesome. You can tell she loves being around the kiddos.

What sucks even more is that next year Daniel will be moving up to full day kindergarten and he will have a new teacher.

So I'm all boo-boo lipped about the whole thing. Here is a picture that pretty much sums up how we feel about the whole situation!


But we do wish Ms. M has fun with her growing family!

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

I cannot get over the picture! Poor little guy! Sorry to hear about the teacher leaving. Hoping the next one is just as great!