Lets retrace and see what has been happening in our world the past couple weeks
1) I am recovering from surgery
2) Tori is recovering from surgery
3) Lonnie was off of work for a week taking care of Daniel and myself
4) Transformed bedroom to craft/office area
5) High power usage of said office area for tons of crown orders (no complaints here!)
5) Daniel still rockin in his therapies
6) Getting mentally prepared for school to start shortly
7) Here's the big'un...Daniel is no longer on the waiting list for the Lokomat. He will be starting at the beginning of November. I know its still a little ways off and we could have actually started sooner but then we would have had to take a morning appointment and that meant he'd miss 3 days of school a week for 8 weeks.
While I'm semi-ok with that, I knew in the back of my head that it probably wasn't a good idea. So instead of the end of September we are waiting for November.