Let me tell you a little about what sleep deprivation does to a person of my age.
- blurred vision
- decreased mental activity
- memory loss
- memory loss.....
- slurred and/or non sensible speech
- clinical depression
- dark circles under the eyes
Those are to name just a few. That is what mine and Lonnie's days are.
Now Daniel, that is another issue....we have the energizer bunny over here. The energizer bunny on steroids. To give you a little clue as to what we are going through.
- mood swings...One minute we are laughing, the next we have the biggest boo-boo lip known to man kind
- Food....if he sees it he wants it. Not in a minute, not when its cooked or warmed up. But NOW
- Oh you want me to do that? Well guess what......I AM NOT GOING TOO.
- Don't sit me down. You hold me on your left hip so I can rest my sweet head on your shoulder....NO DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME??? I said YOUR LEFT HIP, what is wrong with you?? And don't you DARE think about sitting down. I want you to stand up and sway back and forth continuously for the next 4 hours. GOT IT??!?!
- Sleep? What is that? give me a 30 second nap and BANG, I'm all set to go again. What are you waiting for start swaying......to the left........to the right......left, there you go, you got it!
- Ah and a little bit of "Roid Rage" as Daddy calls it. We are into biting whoevers shoulder we are closest too.........and those baby chompers hurt!
Ah, so that is how are nights and our days seem to be going because two days ago I jinxed us and said at most everything was good. (Yes I'm slapping myself right now and banging my head on the keyboard!)
So far we don't see too much of a weight gain, only about 2 lbs since last week. Blood Pressure is 104/96 with arm flailing (first time it was done today it was 90/62 when he was sitting on my lap.) And he is still probably the only kid I know on ACTH that will smile!