Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeling of ...Discombobulation??

We have recently changed Daniel's therapies around. We use to go to one or more therapies each day of the week. Now we have finally been able to coordinate to have them all shoved into a little of two days. We now have Monday, Tuesday (except one hour) and Friday's off. We have everything on Wednesday and Thursday. It was safe to say last month that I would have been more than happy to consolidate them all, but now that it is actually happening, I feel like I've lost something, a loved one you could say. I am at home, at a loss for what to do. We actually have whole days where we don't even have to shower to get ready to go anywhere! i thought I would enjoy this, but I think it is going to take some getting use to!

After almost a year and a half of full timing the therapies......its an odd, odd feeling. A feeling of Dis- com-bob-ulation (dis·com·bob·u·late)
sitting here twiddling my thumbs. I'm sure once we get into the groove of a new schedule we'll be having tons of fun! Or I just get fatter and fatter from being home and eating all the time!
I know most of you are saying, well its summer go outside and play....oh and we will but Daniel's medicines cause him not to sweat and he turns the color of a beet within minutes of going outside because he overheats. Its a vicious circle. Stay inside and eat, go outside and Daniel is a beet..inside, outside....ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: