Thursday, April 26, 2007

Good News......then the after thought......how the heck are we going to do that?

We get a phone call from Children's Hopsital VMR to schedule Daniel's Video EEG.
It was originally schedule for May 18th but got pulled up to the 5th. YES!!! is my original thought. Then CRAPO! We have to cancel the "dead people" exhibit that Lonnie and I were going to with Aimee and John.

Next we get a phone call......Ronald McDonald House. YES!!! they have room for Daniel and I to stay there. SO no huge hotel bill. YES!!! We have to check in on Sunday by 4 p.m.

After thought: CRAPO!!! how are we going to do that?? let me explain. We go in at noon for Daniel's test. We are there for 24 hours. We are required to stay awake during the 24 hours to "monitor" Daniel and squash the button whenever he has anything that we think is a seizure. So we will be getting out of the hospital, lets say around noon-ish. It then is Sunday afternoon. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Grand Rapids. So after the hospital and not sleeping, we have to come home pack up the car with everything that Daniel and I need for the weeks and drive 2 1/2 hours. YES 2 1/2 hours! Let me say that again 2 1 /2 hours! HOW THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT!?!

First, I'm taking bets on if Lonnie survives the 24 hour EEG without me hurting him at all. I will be taking bets up until Saturday morning at 9 a.m. LOL
Second, anyone want to take a road trip and drive me and Daniel in my car up to Grand Rapids and have someone else follow and drive you back home?!?!? Let me know, you know the phone #! :)

No comments: