Monday, April 16, 2007

Conductive Education Here We Come!


We just got the phone call from Andrea at Conductive Education and we are in for the May 7th session! YIPEEEEE!!! I am so excited, now to just set everything up and plan it out.


Now the bummer......we have to tell his therapist that he isn't going to be there for 3 weeks. I am hoping that they will be able to hold our spots. Cross your fingers because I would really hate to lose any of them. That is the only draw back of going to CLC.


Very, very exciting news......lets see if this type of learning will work for Daniel.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Daniel and Mom! I plan on coming and staying with you guys for a couple of days while your at Grand Rapids. I am very excited to see what all this special therapy and schooling is about....

love ya