Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week Two Lesson Plan


Well better late than not at all! Here is Daniel's lesson plan this week.

We've had an interesting week, but no time right now to post about it. I just read that last sentence and giggle because its only Tuesday and I say its been an interesting week! Well it has indeed....and there is more to come! Busy- busy week!

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent me ideas or posted ideas on how to improve Daniel's lesson plans. I am taking those into account. We do incorporate more things into the day besides what is written above, but the chart above just gives me ideas when I'm standing there going "Duh?!"

Daniel is really making some strides in certain areas. Happy Happy Joy Joy! I'll post more later, now I'm going to try to go to bed at a reasonable hour!

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle, twinkle little star,

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

Twinkle, twinkle little star,

How I wonder what you are.


1 comment:

Keri said...

Wow, I'm in awe of Daniel's lesson plan. I'd love to imply something along those lines with Logan, but sometimes I feel like I am beating a dead horse when I get zilch, zero, nada for feedback from him. Makes it real difficult. But I just love the idea! Very creative!