Monday, May 24, 2010

Talk about overwhelming

Ever have a few weeks where things just seem to be spiraling out of control?
Feels like a tornado hit your life?Yeah? Me too! And I just got smacked upside the head with flying debris


Sometimes it feels more like a roller coaster ride. Has its ups and downs
Just a brief recap for you and then we'll move on and hopefully pick up the pieces

Read the following quickly, without stopping and as you'll notice its a complete run on of a sentence(so Lonnie don't edit it, its meant to be like that!)....you get my drift.

Daniel went back to school, got sick, got better, sleep habits for him are horrible - up hours though the night- misses school, I get sick, go into the hospital, now I have weekly treatments, Daniel gets sick again, Lonnie hates work, keeping up on house is the last thing on the list - you can only imagine what it looks like, Daniel got an iPad - and he rocks at it, my little business is thriving, doing a huge craft show in September getting ready for that Therapies, doctor appointments, new therapy consultations, missing school (oh wait I said that already) but we just can't stay healthy, or awake Daniel saying a lot of new sounds and words Brittany home from college, Victoria prom going to be a senior next year, Caitlin new job and Alexandra new job two flat tires in one day dusting off resume and updating for September when Daniel does go to kindergarten full time and I will go to work (OUTSIDE) the house, cause I work in the house currently as a therapist, driver, nurse, scheduler,cook, bookkeeper and oh yeah housekeeper (which I think I might get fired from soon considering the state of my house currently)



Do you feel like you're caught up in a tornado too, been on a really big roller coaster? yes? Welcome to our life!
Duck, tuck, and roll with the punches and come along for the journey!

5 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

WOW! I hope things settle down soon!

~~ ohh, my word verification is forkitt, sorta like f*ck it, which is exactly how I feel some days when I am overwhelmed~~ :)

Kristina said...

Yeah Daniel with the iPad! Yeah for your business doing well!

Hope things settle down for the better soon!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Yikes! That is a lot going on in a short amount of time. So glad that Daniel is doing well with his iPad and making sounds (though I am not surprised since he is AMAZING). Glad to hear business is going well. Hope everything else quiets down a bit so you can all get healthy, get sleep and get back to "normal" (at least a less stressful normal).

Anonymous said...

Wishing you good health.

Danielle said...

Sometimes it's just one foot in front of the other...


or boot glued to the couch.


Either way. I get ya.


Hoping things smooth out soon!

...danielle