Monday, October 5, 2009

The Lemonade Award




:) I haven't been around lately. Things have been very whacked in my household. But I think things shall be settling down soon and I can get my arms wrapped back around the whole sit-che-a-tion.

Yep I got this here award and I'd like to thank everyone! :)
So wanna know who gave it to me? Well I'll tell ya....Ken over at Blogzilly.
He is one of the few dads out there that I know of that blogs about Daddy things and dealing with issues with one of his children. Now before you run over there to check it out, I gotta tell you this. His son is one of the cutest little guys you'll see. His pictures will melt your heart. Ken is very straight forward and doesn't mince words. I love that about his blog!

So now for the rules of the award, I must follow....(and so must you if you get he award!)

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So without any further ado, my nominations are:

1. Life of Logan
2. Addison Christine
3. Jonathan, our 25 week miracle
4. How about Memphis
5. Terrible Palsy
6. Caleigh's Corner
7. Lieck Triplets
8. Wherever He leads We'll go
9. Inside Amy's World
10. New Kind of Normal

Ok go ahead........take a few minutes and read about these incredible parents and their children!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nomination! :)

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Thanks for the nomination! I appreciate it!

Jacolyn said...

Wow! I'm way not worthy. Thanks!

Anxious AF said...

Thanks girl!!! You are an incredible momma!