Saturday, October 27, 2007

PUMPKIN CARVING DAY!

Daniel was so excited about today's planned events that he couldn't contain his excitement. So even though little Zachary was sleeping in Uncle Daniel's (tee hee hee) arms. When I told him we were going to make fun Halloween breakfast treats, carve pumpkins and decorate our Halloween haunted house, he was so excited he shouted with joy!

It was PUNKIN' CARVING DAY!!!

So began the day with making our surprise breakfast. OOOOOOH Gross! We ate
BLOODSHOT EYEBALLS!!!
SICKO!!

Then we got all the punkins in the house and cleaned them all out, Dad helped a lot with this as mom as some sensory issues and doesn't like to touch the guts!
But I did my own all by myself!!!

Victoria kept telling me what to do, so I just ignored her.
What does she know??!?! She thinks she knows EVERYTHING!

When Alexandra left the room, Zachary was being loud and cranky. So I shoved him in Victoria's pumpkin and blamed it on her!
(well he stopped crying!)


After all the mishaps and interruptions I finally finished my masterpiece.

The bestest carved punkin of 2007

by Daniel Spranger



Here is our gingerbread haunted house!

Hope everyone has a fun and spooky Halloween!

1 comment:

C said...

Oh, aren't they just the cutest pair! :oD