One that is really cool is the Story Kit. This lets you build your own stories, and you can personalize and put your children into the story.
I will be making a "Potty Story" for Daniel.
- ABC Dinos A dino name is read and shown on each alphabetical page
- Brave Monkey Cute story that is automatically read to you. Does not highlight
- Binky A story about an elephant
- Buddy #1 Story about Buddy the Bus and where he takes people.
- Bugs Real photos of bugs with the text that is read by touching
- Cat in the Hat Interactive book that you can read or it reads to you
- Curious George B-day Interactive book discover George's b-day surprise as you listen to the story
- Dr. Seuss's ABC's Interactive book
- Goldilocks Each word is highlighted as it is read to you
- iLook High Contrast, white on black picture book w/5 caregories (animals, food..) for young children
- Miss Spider Animated story that reads to you
- Sesame Street Playground Allows you to change some settings and record your voice
- Story Kit Easy program to create your own stories by adding in photos, text & speech. Could use for social stories and schedules.
- Trucks Simple story book that names and shows the text of the truck as they are touched.
One thing I have noticed with Daniel. He is vocalizing more when using the iPad. He "answers" and touches at the same time. Pretty cool if you ask me!